Shirts and jeans plus slippers are already enough for me. I grow up with a thinking that fashion never exist but simplicity does. Later on, I just realized that I can be fashionable yet remain simple. Isn't it ironic?
First time experiences are most likely the unforgettable one. Agree guys? And for every first time experience, there's always a reason behind it. Another nod guys?
First blog. Finally, I have one. I am more excited on how its gonna be for the next days to come.
When I was younger, I had the first glimpse of Ms. Kryz Uy on one of WAGW brochure. I really find her so pretty and adorable. So I searched her on Google and found her blogsite. Her blogs are my inspiration. When I'm bored with nothing to do, I checked on her posts. Doing so become my favorite past time. Boredom just perished when I'm already reading her post. I am fan of her since then. Trying checking her site at kryzuy.com.You might also feel what i felt way back then. I'm 100% sure that her posts are interesting. I got the photos from Google.
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment